Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sleeping On The Couch Sucks Ass...

I've been up for days it seems. I get an hour or two worth of rest and then it starts all over again. I've neglected my blog because I can't think strait, I'm constantly irritated, and I want to slap someone so hard that it makes their head spin backwards.

What I don't understand, what I think that is bothering me the most, is that Robert can sleep through it all! Then, if I wake him up he acts as if he's been up with me. And, I know it isn't just him. I know other dads do it too, so I shouldn't feel irritated. I am sleep deprived, hungry, and very irritable.

There is no real blog except to say...if I sleep on the couch one more time I might lose it.

1 comment:

  1. uh oh what has happened over there? poor you - i know just how that feels..and yes it seems the more i ask the more i find out all husbands do that. (bryce still talks about my 37 hour labor with kaden when we really just sat around and played games and napped) they are freaks! i hope it gets better for you

    ReplyDelete